Residential Roach Elimination
Of all the bugs that get into our houses, it’s probably roaches that give us the most pause. They’re nasty. They sneak around at night and get into everything. They carry several disease pathogens that are linked to food-poisoning, staph, strep, E-coli and others. They live in groups with lots of other roaches, and will eat just about anything. Start your roach prevention program by carefully monitoring items that you bring into your home and keeping your home clean and sanitary. Then call Ark to complete the roach elimination process.
At Ark Pest Control & Prevention, we take several steps to insure that you remain roach-free:
- Inspection of the property.
- Identification of problems or conditions conducive to future pest problems.
- Outside – Treat perimeter with a 2-3 foot radius, providing a barrier to prevent pests from entering the home.
- Inside – Products only placed in areas that will best serve in reducing or eliminating pests from your home.
- Recommendation and Education – Technicians will give clients recommendations if they find a condition conducive to pest problems, i.e. “harboring areas.”
- Additionally, technicians will notify clients about any pests that are present, and what to expect and look for after treatment.